JJRC H20W is the update version of JJRC H20, like my previous blog post, JJRC H20 is a good nano hexacopter to fly indoor and outdoor, it's a good choice for beginners. Then this update WiFi version JJRC H20C of course is a good entry level mini hexacopter. JJRC H20W WiFi FPV hexacopter that comes with a 2MP camera that streams video to your phone, headless mode, one key return, and flip mode.
JJRC H20W hexacopter drone retains the body design of the original JJRC H20, but adds a WiFi FPV module, making it one of the cheapest and one of the few micro hexacopters with FPV. The function WiFi FPV is a feature that adds first person view to a drone via transmission of video on WiFi. To be able to view the live feed though, you require an additional smart device that works as the viewfinder, and the video will be save to your phone.
JJRC H20W Flight Video
And the battery also been upgraded from a 150 mAh to 280 mAh, the battery adopt removeble design like H20, and with battery protection, so you can order spare battery when you place order, no need to wait for the battery fully charged, cause even increased the battery capacity, but the whole flight time just inrease a little bit.
Related Articles JJRC H20 VS MJX X900, Which One Is Better?
It weighs 35 grams, and the charging time is 30 minutes, completed by standard USB device. The flying time is around 6 minutes, and this is a good entry model to purchase. The transmitter is powered by 3 AAA batteries, and the throttle is one the left hand of the controller. It looks nice to use.
Now the biggest surprise coming, the biggest features of this JJRC H20W is can surpport VR Headset, it sounds very cool right? I've experience it, and it's amazing, JJRC H20W with VR Headset version Geekbuying will make a video, if you interesting you can subscribe Geekbuying Youtube Channel.
JJRC H20W Pros
- FPV video provides real time viewing of in flight video.
- Video can be viewed on Android or Apple WiFi mobile devices.
- Video includes an on screen alert when the drone approaches low battery power (first that I've ever seen in a toy grade drone).
- Headless mode and one key return. One key return is rather rapid.
JJRC H20W Cons
- Range is somewhat limited at about 30 meters.
- Motors continue to run for approximately seven seconds if transmitter signal is lost.
- Video of my camera appears to be washed out. But this could simply be a single defective camera, and might not be applicable to all H20W's.
JJRC H20W Micro WiFi FPV Hexacopter available on Geekbuying, the price is $45.99 with free shipping, you can purchase it from here JJRC H20W WIFI FPV 2.0MP 720P HD Camera 3D Flip CF Mode 2.4G 6Axis Hexacopter with LED Light RTF - Blue